Oscar 2 ABPM Monitoring
The Oscar 2™system from SunTech Medical®
sets the standard in 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM) by utilizing proprietary motion-tolerant technology, meeting the highest clinical standards, optimizing patient comfort through innovation, giving clinicians practical interpretive analysis and incorporating the latest monitoring advances.
Highest standards of clinical accuracy
The Oscar 2 is clinically validated to all three internationally recognized standards.
The Oscar 2 and the Orbit™ BP cuff make patient comfort a priority.
- The SunTech Medical, Inc. patented Orbit cuff uses an innovative stretch-sleeve design to maintain cuff placement and promote patient comfort.
- The Oscar 2 is a light, compact monitor that uses motion tolerant algorithms to reduce re-inflates and failed readings. The auto-intelligent inflation pressure also reduces measurement time, promoting patient comfort by controlling cuff inflation.
Practical interpretive analysis and reporting tools
AccuWin Pro™ is a user-friendly tool allowing maximum flexibility for configuring, analyzing, interpreting and reporting of ABPM studies.
Optimizing patient comfort through innovation, and giving clinicians practical interpretive analysis and reporting tools.
For an interactive tutorial of a complete demo of the Oscar 2 system and AccuWin Pro features, please view the Using the Oscar 2 tutorial.
- The Oscar 2 system includes:
Oscar 2 ABP monitor
- AccuWin Pro v3 CD
- 2 Orbit ABP cuffs: Adult and Adult Plus
- Carrying pouch and patient belt
- USB PC interface cable
- User Guide
- Standard 2-year warranty