A fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO) breath testing monitor to measure airway inflammation and improve asthma management. The NObreath® has been recommended by NICE to measure FeNO and aid in diagnosing asthma, in adults and children, as well as monitoring and managing asthma symptoms of patients.
Why is it important?
- Shows patient’s response to treatment, enabling the correct prescription of medication and safer/monitored adjustments
- Shows patient compliance to medication
- Aids in differentiating between allergic (eosinophilic) and non-allergic asthma1
- Shown to be superior to the majority of conventional tests of lung function2
- Aids in identifying patients who do/do not require on-going treatment3
Using FeNO measurements to evaluate airway inflammation in asthma represents a significant advance in respiratory medicine2, but until now it has been an expensive test to deliver in everyday practice. Recommended by NICE4 and conformed to ERS/ATS guidelines5, the NObreath® FeNO monitor is the essential tool for asthma.
Features and benefits include:
- Unlimited FeNO testing*
- Low-cost monitor and consumables
- Reliable and accurate results
- Low maintenance
- Fully portable and handheld FeNO monitor
- Colour touch screen
- Adult and child profiles
- Ambient NO monitoring
- CE marked
*Subject to servicing and general wear and tear