Simplicity in PSG Setup
A New Era In Sleep Diagnostics
With decades of clinical and engineering excellence, Nox Medical continues to deliver solutions to the world of sleep diagnostics, through innovative thinking, knowledge, experience, and collaboration.
The Nox A1s is a small and lightweight PSG device that shows reliable, high-quality signals, and is designed for an easy hookup experience and patient comfort. The Nox A1s PSG System has dual-purpose flexibility for in-lab and ambulatory sleep studies.
The availability of the Nox A1s PSG System may vary between markets. It is a medical device, subject to the registration and acceptance by the proper authorities.
Increased memory size enables multiple night recordings
USB-C connection enables faster download times
Improved Bluetooth® technology increasing stability and extending the battery life
Audio streaming during online studies
Bedside control with the Noxturnal App
Unlike traditional PSG systems, the Nox A1’s wireless hookup design eliminates the discomfort and inconvenience of being tethered to the bed. The system’s wireless design allows patients to move freely while undergoing testing.
Noxturnal Software & App
The Noxturnal Software System unleashes the full potential of the Nox A1s PSG System offering multiple automatic analysis, scoring, and advanced reporting tools. The Noxturnal App offers bedside control with bio-calibration, impedance checks, reviewing signal quality, and viewing of live traces.
Nox Self-Applied Somnography™
PSG sleep study at home
The Nox Self-Applied Somnography* (Nox SAS) collects relevant sleep data comparable to traditional PSG while being self-applied by the patient. The Nox SAS has been employed in more than 6,000 research studies worldwide.
*The Nox Self-Applied Somnography is for research purposes only.
and Supreme Signal Quality
The extremely high sampling rate of 256 kHz, continuous impedance control, and automatic reference adjustment all build a foundation for minimizing lost studies due to electrodes falling off or unsatisfactory signal quality.
The Nox T3 System uses Bluetooth® technology to create a wireless body area network to maximize patient comfort. This saves time during patient hook-up, increases patient comfort, and saves cleaning cost.
Use the Noxturnal tablet app to set up recorders, perform bio-calibration and impedance checks next to the patient. This Android app introduces new flexibility which increases comfort for technicians and patients
Powerful Software Easy
to Use and Flexible
The Noxturnal software system unleashes the full potential of the solution. Offering automatic analysis, scoring, and reporting the system was designed with ease of use in mind. The Noxturnal software system includes a powerful reporting framework which adds to the flexibility of the solution.
- Small and lightweight PSG recorder
- Easy setup enabling home sleep testing
- Wireless connectivity
- Unique ergonomics
- Integrated ambient light sensor
- Continuous impedance control
- Automatic reference adjustment
- Ensured signal synchrony
- 256 kHz sampling rate for advanced anti-aliasing and noise reduction
- 32 bit signal processing
- Powerline noise effect eliminated
- 10 unipolar inputs for EOG and EEG
- 3 unipolar EMG submental inputs
- 4 configurable bipolar inputs (Thermistor, ECG, EMG, multi-channel GSR and more)
- Audio from built-in microphone
- Pressure from nasal cannula and mask
- Built-in 3D accelerometer
- 2 channels of respiratory effort from RIP belts
- Pulse, SpO2, and Plethysmography from a wireless oximeter
- Bluetooth® interface with various external devices
- Standard disposable or rechargeable batteries (AA)
- Extended AASM standard PSG recording
- Immediate recording results with automatic analysis
- Calibrated RIP technology
- Flow Volume loops
- New Pleth waveform analysis
- Customizable workspace layout
- Centralized settings for multi-user environments
- Microsoft Word™ like customizable reports
- Easy to create custom analysis parameters and statistics
- Single click scoring
- Audio playback