SunTech’s market-leading Advantage™ BP technology
Utilizing SunTech’s market-leading, clinical-grade AdvantageTM BP technology, the SunTech CT40 is the only vital signs device of its kind. Designed to be easily incorporated into any clinical workflow, the modular design of this device allows you to add or change pulse oximetry and themometry modules while in the field, based on the needs of your patients.
Reliability: Manual SphygModeTM for real-time verification of BP readings without removing the cuff
Accuracy: Customizable BP averaging protocol to ensure accurate, consistent readings
Connectivity: Transfer of data using IHE protocols with network connection through built-in ethernet or optional Wi-Fi
Flexibility: Modular design for addition of optional temperature and SpO2 modules Simplicity: Intuitive user interface with LCD display
- Clinical-grade AdvantageTM BP technologyCustomizable BP averaging (SPRINT recommended)
- Manual SphygModeTM for real-time BP verification
- HL7 messaging for data transfer
- Built-in memory – up to 99 charting sessions
- LCD display with simple design for ease of use
- LAN/Ethernet & 2 USB ports
Options & Accessories
- Touchless IR Thermometry*
- Covidien Filac® 3000 Thermometry
Practical interpretive analysis and reporting tools
AccuWin Pro™ is a user-friendly tool allowing maximum flexibility for configuring, analyzing, interpreting and reporting of ABPM studies.
For an interactive tutorial of a complete demo of the Oscar 2 system and AccuWin Pro features, please view the Using the Oscar 2 tutorial.
The Oscar 2 system includes:
- Oscar 2 ABP monitor
- AccuWin Pro v3 CD
- 2 Orbit ABP cuffs: Adult and Adult Plus
- Carrying pouch and patient belt
- USB PC interface cable
- User Guide
- Standard 2-year warranty
Optimizing patient comfort through innovation, and giving clinicians practical interpretive analysis and reporting tools.